Photo by Caroline Angelo on Flickr
- Young & Hungry and Urban Daddy posted a peek of Osteria Morini, opening today at the Capitol Riverfront.
- City Desk shared a collection of photos of 6th and H Street NE — the site where a Whole Foods will be coming soon — from the early 1900s.
- Huffington Post DC shared a picture of President Obama dining at Molly Malone’s on Barracks Row.
- More buzz around The Arsenal and Bluejacket Brewery: EaterDC shared early reviews; Young & Hungry posted the new lunch menu; and Young & Hungry reviewed one of the restaurant’s new craft brews.
- Barista Magazine Blog profiled Peregrine.
- ANC 6B Commissioner Brian Flahaven recaps the recent community meeting on the future of the RFK Stadium site.
- PoPville noted that a proposed new bar at 25 Potomac Ave SE was denied its request for a liquor license by ABRA.
- EaterDC reported that Toki Underground‘s pop-up will start serving breakfast.
- Urban Turf recounts the long saga of the Hine School development.
- Young & Hungry announced that District Doughnut is coming to Barracks Row, hoping to open in April.
- ANC 6B Commissioner Phil Peisch reminds residents of the importance of filing police reports for incidents, no matter how small.
Tags: breakfast·Community·Hill Buzz·new restaurants·new retail·President Obama