- Greater Greater Washington examined whether or not Nationals Park was a good deal for the District.
- Going Out Gurus reported that Union Market is getting a fish market.
- Young and Hungry took a look at the newly opened RedRocks Pizza on H Street NE.
- Young and Hungry also reported that TruOrleans is in danger of being evicted.
- The Washington Post explained how two butcher shops are competing for the claim to the old Harvey’s by Union Market.
September 3rd, 2013 by Claudia Holwill · 2 Comments · Capitol Hill