- Frozen Tropics shared news that construction is starting at the Springarn Car Barn, bring us a small step closer to seeing streetcars on H Street NE.
- Young & Hungry checked out the newly opened DCanter on Barracks Row.
- City Desk shared some reader reactions to the recent cover profile on Tommy Wells.
- Young & Hungry gave Toki Underground’s Kimchi Ramen a high score on its reheat index.
- ANC6B Commissioner Phil Peisch shared an update on the Virginia Avenue Tunnel project.
- Urban Turf asked, “Navy Yard” or “Capitol Riverfront”?
July 23rd, 2013 by Claudia Holwill · 1 Comment · Capitol Hill
Tags: Hill Buzz