Photo by USCapitol on Flickr
- Refinery 29 published a Capitol Hill 101 guide to dining, drinking and playing in our iconic neighborhood. Photos by the ever so talented Maria Helena Carey!
- Housing Complex explained why a reported deal bring Whole Foods to H Street NE is not yet a done deal.
- Greater Greater Washington reported that the ANC transportation boards along H Street have voted to support a move to allow for two-way bike traffic on I and G Streets NE.
- Curbed DC and Housing Complex noted that several businesses along H Street NE are the recipients of Great Streets grants.
- Going Out Gurus shared more information on a possible Hill Country BBQ pop up near Nationals Park.
- A guest blogger for PoPville was less than impressed with Park Tavern.
- PoPville also has pictures of the soon-to-open Bearnaise, Spike’s new steak and frites place.