Photo by theupper on Flickr
- JDLand shared a tweet from Park Tavern indicating that the restaurant is hoping to open in less than two weeks.
- The Washington Post profiled Capitol Hill resident Cedric Givens, who is well known for running around the city backwards.
- Young & Hungry shared the scoop on a new bar, Elroy, coming to H Street late spring or early summer.
- Greater Greater Washington examined ANC 6B’s debates around the proposed zoning changes that would reduce parking minimums and allow accessory dwellings in single-family areas. Meanwhile, ANC Commissioner Kirsten Oldenburg explained her position on her blog.
- DCist reported that DC is considering a bill that would make it easier for home caterers bakers to legally run their business out of their own kitchens, which will be great news to a number of Hill residents who would never dream of breaking the law to profit from their yummy goods!
- The Washington Post‘s Tom Sietsema reported that Suna has closed its doors after only four months.