Photo by caroline.angelo on Flickr
- Urban Turf featured a beautiful open floor plan house on E Street NE.
- Young & Hungry reported that Harold Black is ditching the secret number idea and turning to online reservations.
- Frozen Tropics shared the news that SOVA is changing ownership and the upstairs will be closed while some licensing issues are resolved.
- Eater DC shared the scoop on H Street Country Club’s new roofdeck.
- JDLand posted a summary of the recent openings/soon to open news in Near Southeast.
- Frozen Tropics reported that the dollar store at 806 H Street NE will become Chez Hareg Organic Market.
- WJLA investigated a tweet from Councilmember Tommy Wells that alleged GameStop is buying stolen cell phones. Wells declined to give more information so as to not interfere with MPD’s investigation.