- The proposal for the streetcar car barn is getting lots of reaction: Greater Greater Washington, DCist, Curbed DC
- Housing Complex posted a sneak peek of Canal Park, which will have its grand opening this weekend.
- Frozen Tropics shared the details of a pop-up restaurant planned for Sova on November 18th.
- Young & Hungry shared some updates on Union Market and news that it will now be open five days a week.
- WAMU profiled Grace Steckler, owner of local Hill busness Saving Grace.
- Examiner.com reminisced about being in the old Hawk’n'Dove on election night 2008.
- The Capital Riverfront BID Tweeted that Kruba Thai is open, although only serving from the Thia menu (no shushi yet) and no alcohol because it is still waiting on its liquor license. JDLand noted that this is the first sit-down restaurant with table service to open in the neighborhood since Justin’s Cafe, although many more will open soon.
- Young & Hungry announced that Sūna will open on Wednesday above Acqua al 2.
November 13th, 2012 by Claudia Holwill · No Comments · Capitol Hill, DC