Photo by Sharee Lawler #HillVote2012
- All We Can Eat reported that District Taco is looking to open a location in the former Yes! Organic Market space on Pennsylvania Ave, SE early next year.
- In Curbed DC’s latest “Bar Crawl Living,” the feature focused on apartments and houses within crawling distance from Union Pub.
- JDLand announced that Gordon Biersch is officially coming to 100 M SE.
- Housing Complex shared the new renderings of the proposed streetcar car barn.
- Norm Metzger reported that a new restaurant is coming to 8th Street — Rose’s will be a 45 seat, casual american-style restaurant.
- We Love DC profiled Ted’s Bulletin’s Rebecca Albright. Read Part 1 and Part 2.
- HStreetDC_ tweeted the news that Lil’ Pub is being sold to CVS
Tags: alll the food that's fit to eat·Food·Hill Buzz·history·streetcar