- The Washington Post reported that The Pug had to remove the “Marion Berry’s Dirty Asian Summer Punch” from its menu.
- A Prince of Petworth reader sent in a photo of a day time drug deal going on in Stanton Park.
- Young & Hungry interviewed the chef behind Union Market.
- JDLand shared information on yet another residential building coming to Near Southeast.
- Frozen Tropics noted that Maketto is applying for a liquor license.
September 18th, 2012 by Claudia Holwill · No Comments · Uncategorized
Tags: Hill Buzz