- In case you missed last week’s Reservation 13 meeting, Housing Complex posted a recap.
- Did you know that a tornado hit the 1300 block of A Street, NE in 1927? Prince of Petworth posted the story.
- Housing Complex, on behalf of all of us who have been following the Near Southeast development for some time *coughJDLandcough*, would like to remind the Washington Post that while the baseball stadium has definitely helped development in that neighborhood, those plans were in the works long before MLB was ever considering DC as a home for the Expos.
- Georgetown Metropolitan reminded folks the this week is National Small Business week. Why not go shopping at the many great small businesses we have in the neighborhood to celebrate?
- Eater DC noted that Tom Sietsema doesn’t seem to like more than a small handful of our neighborhood restaurants.
- JDLand has a recap of the ANC 6D meeting — all about parking and water pylons (which I think are going to look pretty cool!), and an update on the plans for Florida Rock.
May 22nd, 2012 by Claudia Holwill · No Comments · Capitol Hill