- In case you missed all of the coverage of last week’s Reservation 13 meeting, catch up by reading a recap from one of our writers, THIH Twitter round up, Housing Complex, DCist, and Huff Post DC
- When you do construction at an old military site you run into all sorts of fun things, like a 1,000-Pound Military Ordnance. Read more at DCist (and another here) and JDLand
- Urban Turf reported that the new condo project at 13th and Maryland Avenue, NE, is doubling in size from from 49 to 84 units.
- Eater DC interviewed Erik Bruner-Yang a year after he opened Toki Underground.
- Curbed DC shared that the Flats At Atlas team is starting a neighborhood street clean-up initiative for the stretch of H Street near their building.
March 27th, 2012 by Claudia Holwill · 2 Comments · Capitol Hill
Tags: Hill Buzz