Pardon the briefness of this week’s Hill Buzz — I went on vacation last week and, gasp, didn’t take a computer! I could have stayed up with email using my iPhone but once I reached the mountains of Colorado I decided that I just didn’t want to. Staring at the amazing view was far more interesting. I then came home to a 1000+ unread items in my Google Reader, and ended up pulling out my camera to go through my pictures instead of reading up on what I missed. Beautiful vacation in the mountains or neighborhood news…not a very tough choice. So I’m sure you’ll understand that this is a short list of links this week. My head is still in the clouds.
- We Love DC checked out Lavagna
- JDLand reported that pre-leasing for the the Foundry Lofts has started.
- Famous DC shared a picture of the Tune Inn, which is getting a pretty hefty remodeling inside.
- Loose Lips suggested that for a good time, call Tommy Wells.
- Brunch Girl always loved to hear that we’re getting another brunch spot. Frozen Tropics announced that H Street Country Club will soon start serving brunch.